Lend Me A Tenor Auditions
- Sunday, February 4, 2018 from 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Kamloops Conference Centre in the Theatre
1250 Rogers Way, Kamloops, BC
- Cold Read from Script
- Auditions are on a first come – first served basis
- No previous experience required – Everyone is welcome – Ages 16 & up!
- Please bring a resume & head shot (if available – if not, we’ll take a snap!)
- Non-Equity production
Rehearsal Venue – TBA
*Please Note* – All cast and crew will be required to become paid members of The Laughing Stock Theatre Society by first rehearsal. Please visit our Membership page for pricing and to sign up. Membership forms will also be available at first rehearsal.
ALL REHEARSAL DATES / TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- Tuesday and Thursday nights 5:30pm to 8:30pm
All Performances at The Kamloops Convention Centre Theatre, 1250 Rogers Way, Kamloops, BC
- Performance Dates: April 19-21, 2018
- Evenings (April 19, 20 & 21): Curtain at 8:00pm. Call Time is 6:30pm
- Matinee (April 21): Curtain at 1:00pm. Call Time is 11:30pm
Tickets On Sale March 1, 2018!
Visit our Tickets page for pricing and show information.
Lend Me a Tenor is set in September 1934. Saunders, the general manager of the Cleveland Grand Opera Company, is primed to welcome world-famous Tito Morelli, known as Il Stupendo, the greatest tenor of his generation, to appear for one night only as Otello. A sensation on Broadway and in London’s West End, this madcap, screwball comedy is guaranteed to leave audiences teary-eyed with laughter.
Winner! 3 Tony® Awards and 4 Drama Desk Awards
Nominee! 2010 Tony® Award, Best Revival of a Play
Cast of Characters
|Max||Assistant to Saunders|
|Saunders||Maggie’s father, General Manager of the CLeveland Grand Opera Company|
|Tito Merelli||A world-famous tenor, known also to his fans as Il Stupendo|
|Bellhop||A Bellhop in the hotel|
|Julia||Chairman of the Opera Guild|